Anyone, Anywhere: First Reveal of All-New NBA® 2K22 Features
New features include a ground-breaking narrative experience that sees MyCAREER and the City come together, along with on-court gameplay updates, and much more
Today, 2K revealed an initial look at some of the new features coming to NBA® 2K22, with more deep dives coming in August and September, to reveal even more of what’s new in the next version of the best-selling NBA basketball simulation video game.
Check out the NBA 2K22 feature reveal Courtside Report for the full reveal here: https://nba.2k.com/courtside-report/nba-2k22-features-update-1
- Gameplay – On-court gameplay movements will give players more control on how they score the ball to improve offensive moves and combos and how they counter those moves on the defensive end;
- Seasons – Across fan-favorite experiences, Seasons will allow players to extend and enhance their hoop ambitions long after the game’s launch with more content, more rewards, and more ways to play;
- MyTEAM – An evolved experience gives MyTEAM players more ways to build and compete with their own dream teams. New challenges, rewards, and events make every Season fresh and unique;
- New City* – The biggest online basketball community is getting a makeover. Step into an all-new City teeming with life, activity, and interactivity;
- New Neighborhood – On PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms, players will compete in an all-new Neighborhood built on the spacious decks of a sailing cruise ship;
- MyCAREER – The all-new City* and MyCAREER become one in a ground-breaking narrative experience on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles;
- MyNBA* & MyWNBA* – Build a winning franchise by making sure the staffing is just as strong as the hooping.
NBA 2K22 will be released on September 10 for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms. For more information, please visit the NBA 2K22 official site.
Developed by Visual Concepts, NBA 2K22 is rated PEGI 3.
Visual Concepts is a 2K studio. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
*PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S required to play the new-generation version of NBA 2K22.